Pages

10.21.2012

Inside Scoop: Why My Posts are Always Published at Night

The answer is simple...

I'm not coherent enough to post something early in the morning.

When I wake up, no matter what time it may be, I am seriously like the living dead. Like, really. I don't talk, I have to wait an hour until I can eat, I can focus (on most things. This excludes hardcore schoolwork.) but it's extremely difficult. Living dead, I tell ya.

I've been plagued with this disease since I was born. In fact, before I was born. My mom said that if she even TRIED to wake up before 7:30 AM when she was pregnant with me she would be throwing up all day.

I've also been trying to reign it for the past several years. I got a grip on it when I was taking a precalc class at 7:30 AM in high school. And then again while on my mission (strict bedtimes, that was REALLY tough).

It's weird to me, though. That my better work comes after noon, and my best work comes after 9 PM.

And thus why my blog posts are generally published late at night (or super early in the morning, depending on how you look at things).

And, in the meanwhile, I will continue to battle this terrible (but wonderful, but terrible) disease.

Now, music moment! (Since I've been posting music videos, might as well make it a tradition!)

This song is pretty popular and I just love it! Plus, to add to my enjoyment, the song was sung by One Direction, a new boy band. Look at how young these kids are (who are probably older than me...oh well)! But seriously, watching this video brought me back to the days of Backstreet Boys and NSYNC.

It warmed my little heart.


Question of the day: Which of the boy bands (mentioned or not) was your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tidbits of wisdom and knowledge