Pages

12.02.2012

The Hold Up: I HATE Doctors. Nothing Personal.

So. I have two sections left in my mission paperwork before I can submit them. They are getting an appointment with my doctor and dentist.

I don't mind so much the dentist part. I don't mind getting my teeth cleaned, looked out, x-rayed, etc. And even if I DO have to get my wisdom teeth out...no big.

But I'm dreading and putting off this doctor thing like nobody's business.

I've hated doctors for as long as I can remember. Even the really nice ones...I hated them.

I hated them so much that for a while I thought that I should go to medical school just so that I wouldn't ever have to go to the doctor's office again!

We see how well that plan worked out...

Although I haven't completely given up hope for that one yet.

Knowing that I have to call up the doctor's office tomorrow to schedule an appointment is giving me some major anxiety. I've been trying to muster up the courage. It hasn't happened yet, but it WILL tomorrow.

Yup. Anyways.

Today was the First Presidency Christmas Devotional! Let the Christmas season commence! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tidbits of wisdom and knowledge