Pages

11.10.2012

Day 10- Meanie.

I can be so mean to people sometimes.

Not intentionally.

Well. Yes. Intentionally. But also sub-consciously. Like, I know I'm doing it, but I can't really stop myself.

I learned tonight about one of the "meanie" habits that I developed. Here's what it is...

I talk about other guys in front of guys I dig. Not just that, but I do it to test the waters. To see how far they will go, or to see if they back off instead. And then, when they back off I'm disappointed. They don't know that, obviously. They're just being nice and gentlemanly.

I'm being a meanie.



Unfortunately, this is also a scare tactic that I use when guys that I don't like flirt with me. I pull out the "there was one guy that I dated that..." Sure-fire turnoff. I guess I didn't realize I was turning off the guys that I did like too by doing the exact same thing. Bum diggity.

From this point on, I will try to no longer claim the title of "meanie". I swear to be fair and kind.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tidbits of wisdom and knowledge