Pages

11.07.2012

Day 6- Nervous



It's hearing that President Obama is likely to win the election. That's what makes me nervous.

It also makes me angry. It makes me want to run to all my liberal friends and family and shake them until they  understand what they voted for, not just who.

It makes me sad. Sad for all of those beautiful and innocent children who will never get to live in a free land like America because they were aborted. They were robbed. Sad for all of those future women leaders of America who will live with the guilt and shame of murdering a baby before it was born, not knowing what it was she was doing. Sad, for other reasons too, but mostly for America- a nation once founded on the principles of divine righteousness which is now being replaced by worldly understandings.

But mostly it makes me nervous.

It's time to get ready for the fire. History is beginning to repeat itself.

2 comments:

  1. It is a sad day, but I trust that Heavenly Father will see us through this too.

    ReplyDelete

tidbits of wisdom and knowledge