Pages

11.05.2012

Day 5- He's Our Protector Too

A friend of mine is serving a mission in Panama. We were both in the low brass section at school, and I thought she was just so sweet and kind.

I got an update today. She was in a horrible car accident this morning. She and 11 other missionaries were on a bus- the back tire went out, and the bus flipped several times.

The miracle was that they were all able to walk away from that accident without any more than a few bruises. It was a perfect miracle.

Truly, the Lord protects his servants.

Not only that, but he is our protector too.

It reminds me of a song that I used to listen to all the time when I was 15.


This song got me through a lot. I had a lot of struggles that I dealt with that year. I had a run with depression. I was lost. But through Christ I was found. I was healed. I was protected.

If you don't know this already, then let me be the first to tell you- Christ loves you with an infinite love. Go here to learn more.

This next week is going to be an exciting one. I had a day off today, but tomorrow I will be working the polls in the morning, and closing up at my work place- a total of 12 hours or so.

This should be exciting. I'll have to tell you how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tidbits of wisdom and knowledge