Pages

11.04.2012

Day 3 - Ponder and Sing

Oh boy, today was packed full of some fun and exciting stuff.

This morning we ate breakfast and then had several classes.

The first class that I went to was on education and success in life. It's been an interesting couple of months. I've been trying to piece my life back together after pulling the puzzle apart and deciding to start from a different angle. From this class I was blessed with the assurance that I am on the right track.

That's always a good thing to know.

The second class was on family history. It made me really excited to get back into my family history and doing research and such.

The third class was a cooking class. Gross. I never want to be in the food industry. Ever.

Then afterwards we cleaned up and got ready for lunch. I didn't mind that part at all!


After lunch we listened to a keynote speaker.

Then we split up and did different activities. I carved a pumpkin with a friend and then went zip lining. It was so much fun!

Afterwards was dinner and the dance.

The dance was so crazy and so fun! I loved watching everyone dancing. I loved the line dances and the opportunities I had to party (in the most "Mormon" sense of the word) with my good friends and my new friends.

I think my favorite part of the evening may have been after the dance. The hall that we did everything in was pretty messy, so I decided it might be a good idea to clean up a bit for the Sabbath.

It gave me a great opportunity to ponder and also to sing.

I love music. It communicates so much more than I can. I have never been able to adequately describe what I feel without music.

It made me feel at peace. A feeling that I haven't really had for a while now.

I am so blessed.

Question: What is your favorite song and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

tidbits of wisdom and knowledge